The face is the most eccentrical part of beauty on the body. Daily effective care of the face is an upleading part in having a glowing skin.
The face must be taken care of daily with the essential moisturizers and duly routines taken, must achieve the appropriate glow.
1. Exfoliate your face gently
Exfoliation removes dead skin cells, impurities and excess oil while preparing your skin for cleansing and toning.
- Before exfoliating, use a cleanser on your skin. Gently massage your skin in circular motions for a few minutes to promote blood circulation, to remove makeup and to eliminate excess oil, or sebum.
- Many cleansers contain exfoliating beads or other ingredients that allow you to accomplish both tasks at once. Just avoid cleansers that have drying ingredients like deodorants, colors or fragrances. Also, skip cleansers that have “antibacterial” on the label.
2. Apply a toner to your face
Pour some toner onto a cotton ball. Rub the toner over your face until no excess dirt remains.
3. Apply a good moisturizer with natural oils such as rosemary or almond:
- Massage the cream into your skin for hydration and a dewy look. Use a moisturizer with at least SPF 15 to prevent premature aging from sun exposure.
- Look for moisturizer containing humectants like glycerin, propylene glycol or urea. Humectants attract water when you apply them to your skin and improve its hydration. Choose moisturizers with alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). AHAs improve dead skin cell turnover, which results in decreased dryness, acne, wrinkles and age spots. Since these products make your skin more sensitive to the sun, you should always follow with sunscreen.
- Switch moisturizers according to the season. In the summer, use a lighter product. In the winter, choose something thicker and heavier.
4. Use the same family of products
If you use 1 brand of cleanser, choose your toning and moisturizing products from the same brand. Taking a unified approach is often better for your skin, because mixed brands don’t always interact well with one another.