What is a Positive Mindset?
It is the attitude of having an optimistic disposition in every circumstance.
Why do we Need a Positive Mindset?
- It can affect us physically, emotionally, health-wise and also carrier wise
Sometimes, things may be worst than we expect it but a positive mindset helps us to see them from the brighter side of view.
- It gives us a happier life
- It boosts our energy level
- It improves the way we relate with people
- It helps us ma better decisions
- It gives us a better career and leads to success
- It motivates us and encourages us to be the better version of ourselves
- It increases our self-confidence and self-esteem.
Things that hinder the growth of a positive mindset
- Low self-esteem
- Timidity and docility
- Frustration e.t.c
How to Develop a Positive Mindset
You need to answer the following rhetorical questions, your answer will determine how well you know yourself and how you improve your mindset.
- Who are you?
- Describe yourself in three sentences
- What is your temperament?
If you can answer these questions then you can improve your mindset.
“You are the scriptwriter of your life.’
- Self rebirth:
It means giving birth to yourself again in character and mindset.
It means changing one’s mentality.
3 stages of self rebirth
- Define your purpose
- Edit the script of your life
- Reshape your thoughts and mindset
Feed your mind with information and positive thoughts, develop the will to succeed, get out of your comfort zone, expand your limits, break the jinx (break superstitious or negative thoughts or beliefs).
“Take no one’s report as the final judgement, seek out for the truth and reject the lies”.