What is Disruption?
An interruption to the regular flow or sequence of something or to disorganise or deviate from a particular pattern of things or activities.
For you to disrupt or break the rules or interrupt the original pattern of things, you must have a dream, you must have a reason why you want to disrupt because only when you disrupt a normal process or pattern, will you be different in any field you find yourself. For someone whose dream is to be great or successful in life, you must disrupt, you don’t need to follow the norm. Create your own pathway to success, you don’t need to do things the way everyone does theirs, that’s what makes you unique.
What do you call a dream?
Dream is not what you see when you sleep rather, dream is something which doesn’t let you sleep. For a dream to be a dream, it must be designed to help people not only you.
Think about Mark Zuckerberg, he had a dream to bring the world together and he accomplished it by inventing Facebook.
Characteristics of People with Disruptive Mentality?
- They never give up
- They believe in things even when it seems impossible
- They always think outside the box
- They work extra miles while others are sleeping
- They study a particular discipline to know it, not to pass it only
- They are always seen as weird people because they don’t think like others.
Things you Must do in order to be Disruptive
- Manifest, don’t explain. You don’t need to explain yourself at all times. Let your actions explain who you are.
- Don’t use temporary situations to make permanent decisions: Because things are not going well at the moment doesn’t mean it won’t go well later, all you need to do is to exercise a little patient, you don’t need to join any fraternity.
- You are the only one that can determine your success, not your parents or economy
- Never give up on that dream, it might seem impossible but don’t give up
- Always believe that the impossible is possible.
Always think outside the box
Wahoo this is great
Am glad you like it
This is nice.
It is not advisable to depend on one source of income as a Nigerian
I like the word manifest… Always resist the urge to “shalaye”